It's great to get emails on website SEO tips from our clients like those below.
Glows been a Outsource SEO client of Frontdesk for only about 30 days, but they're already making great progress and have obviously gained a much greater understanding of what their internet marketing and website SEO needs are.
Of course we just got copied on the email that this physician sent to their website developer, but it's clear that this is one MD who understands that the internet is where the future of his medical spa is.
Here's the email.
As I mentioned to you before I have begun working with a med spa Internet marketing group that specializes in SEO. We are working on such things as blogs, social media, pod casts, and back linking to aggressively increase our Internet presence. Their name is Frontdesk SEO and I am working with Alex and Laurie. I am writing this to you to serve as an introduction to them. Obviously much of what you and they do overlap with respect to Glow and they may need to work with you in some capacity in the future. Their emails are included above. Certainly most of what we ask you to do will come through me, but I still want you to be aware of them if there is any need for communication between you.
Currently we have come up with a few things that I would like to accomplish as near term goals.
1. It appears that a site map will help a lot with web crawlers and bots in indexing our site. We need to have one created. I see that there are some automatic site map generators. If they are appropriate, they may save some time and effort. Let me know what you think.
2. I have registered for google analytics and we need to install tracking code on each page of our website immediately before the </body> tag to aid with that. Instructions from Google are as follows:
3. Would you please let me know the key words and tags that we are using for each page. I would like to carefully comb over them and refine them for our purposes.
4. I now understand that a static website does not generate as much interest with search engines as one that changes regularly. To that end, I would like to incorporate my med spa blog within the website. From Frontdesk "Jeff suggested that for optimal results, we host the blog on your website. Can you ask your webmaster about her preferred method for doing so. It is pretty straight forward to embed a blog on a website (many ways to do it), so whatever method works best for her is fine with us." Perhaps you can come up with a way for me to upload blogs without having to bother you weekly to do so.
5. We have created a Facebook fan page. I would like to create a link specifically to that. The text for that should emphasize the frequent prizes, give aways, and beauty tips.
6. The following is some text that I am having Alex include with all of our press releases, blogs, etc. Would you please include something like this on the contact us page. Also, I would like to include a map and a link to a map site with our address pre inserted.
Glow Medical Spa and Salon is located in the Las Colinas area of Irving. It's close proximity to Highways 183 and 114 as well as I-635/LBJ and the George Bush Tollway make it very easy to get to from many areas of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is just a half hour drive from Fort Worth and less from other surrounding areas such as Grapevine, Coppell, Mid-Cities, Lewisville, Arlington, Grand Prarie, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Southlake, North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Carrollton, Addison, Farmers Branch, Richardson, and Garland.
7. Under the book a party page would you please add a heading for med spa parties.
These are the things that have come up as most important in my discussions with Frontdesk. If you have any other suggestions, I would welcome them Thank you so much in advance.
This email has had identifying information removed.